- It has integrated design, easy installation and debugging.
- It adopts Arduino IDE as development software, the firmware is also upgraded, the parameter configuration is simple and easy to use.
- Compared with 3D printer control board on the market, it adds one channel motor driver and reduces some inline packages to improve connectivity and stability.
- Supporting 6 pieces of 16 micro stepping drivers of DRV8825 or A4988.
- Control board firmware is Marlin which is widely used and does well in stability, usability and functionality.
(as of 02/18/2019 11:57 UTC - Details
1, It not only uses the same CPU of Arduino MEGA, but also adopts Atmega2560 as the main control chip, and with high performance USB chip ATMEGA16U2 coordination us