- 3D printer Kit guide: 3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instructions.pdf
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 interfaces an Arduino Mega2560 board. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- With LCD 12864, you can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
- It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost
- We are professional factory on making all electronics components based on Arduino and Raspberry Pi. And we also have processional engineer team to offer you tutorials which you can start from beginning. all documents (including code) For all kits from OSOYOO,Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE, Contact us to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(as of 03/24/2019 04:53 UTC - Details
3D printer Kit guide: http://osoyoo.com/driver/3D%20printer%20instructions.pdf
1) The max power supply for these ramps is 12V and the max watts is about 180W. The Max watts fo